Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Birmingham Road, Coventry, CV5 9GP – Show map
|Superior Double Room|
|Superior Twin Room|
|Superior Single Room|
|Weekend - Twin Room|
|Weekend - Double Room|
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
38 properties in Coventry
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
191 verified reviews
We speak your language
The Allesley Hotel's staff speak: English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast in the room, Snack bar, Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Room service, Vending machine (snacks), 24-hour front desk, Luggage storage, Private check-in/check-out, Dry cleaning, Trouser press, Meeting/banquet facilities, Business centre, Fax/photocopying, VIP room facilities, Bridal suite
Non-smoking rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, Family rooms, Lift, Heating, Non-smoking throughout, Designated smoking area
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Free! All older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Cards accepted at this property
The Allesley Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorise your card prior to arrival.
Based on 191 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Just a 10-minute walk from Coventry Rail Station, the 4-star Ramada Hotel & Suites boasts a prime position at the heart of Coventry city centre.
Score from 403 reviews Good
Next to Coventry Cathedral, the Britannia is a 5-minute walk from the city’s shops, theatres and restaurants. It offers en suite rooms, free Wi-Fi and a restaurant with cathedral views.
Score from 1191 reviews Review score
Set in a residential area near the A45 motorway, Coventry Hill offers free parking and free Wi-Fi, a 25-minute drive from the NEC exhibition centre and 2 km from Coventry.
Score from 553 reviews Review score
Village Urban Resort Coventry has a wide range of leisure facilities including a pool, a gym and a health and beauty studio. There are a choice of two places to eat and an on-site Starbucks.
Score from 261 reviews Good
The bed was very comfortable
I know lots of hotels don't supply biscuits on the refreshment tray but NO T bags !!!. My room was a long walk from reception so could not be bothered walking all the way back. Lack of signs showing the direction to reception from the floors.
To much noise poor facilities small rooms
Hotel was nice and in a quiet area
No wifi in the room en suite was small
Rooms a good size, clean bedding and towels, very helpful receptionist.
You can see the place was once stunning but in need of some TLC now, which reflects the price.
There were two wedding receptions. We had a problem parking and got blocked in by wedding guests. We also had a very poor night's sleep.
Old, tired, in disrepair, rooms not recently or well decorated. Just not very nice experience. Shame because the village is lovely. Public areas were glitzy presumably because of the weddings they have but the rooms were poor.
The receptionist at the hotel was excellent, she seemed to work very long hours but every time we needed her assistance she was extremely helpful.
Our room was in The Lodge, the whole building felt damp and the room itself was extremely damp. The room also seemed dirty as though it hadn't been cleaned properly and there was hair on our towels. I was extremely disappointed as it had cost us £75 to stay here and i would certainly never return to this hotel.
it was nice hotel to stay at but
but the room we got was not what it looked like on internet
Not enough staff,some staff working too long in one day,bar shocking!!! Expensive hot flat drinks.
The views and location Reception room
Very small bathroom Dirty carpet Very dated decor Staff care more about weddings than the guests
Great that I can take my dogs to the hotel to attend dog show the other side of Coventry, lovely dog walks in the area, and large bedroom.
Room a little noisy as some guests attnding wedding party at hotel parked under bedroom window. Breakfast a little on the "stale" side, but chef did fry me a nice well done egg, bathroom very dated.
beautiful downstairs rooms
bedroom was very old marks all over walls, old scratched furniture. very rude office woman
Scruffy and smelly single room. Not prepared with previous guests linen heaped on bed. No staff on reception, long wait to book in. Eventually given double room which was better although no tele remote.
Getting out of there as soon as possible. Well, I am being unfair, the internet connection was great (I needed it for work).
1) Rude personnel 2) Wrong postcode (satnavs do not recognise the place unless you substitute the ending Q with T, but it is useless if they tell you at the reception when you arrived after driving 30 extra miles in a round searching for the hotel) 3) Very dirty/dusty 4) I had strange little bugs (humidity bugs?) crawling in the room 5) The shower flooded the bathroom from underneath the bathtub 6) The duvet under which I slept was filthy (blood/other stuff stains) and when reported to the reception in their opinion it was 'only stained, but washed'.
View, layout of hotel was good. My room was double booked, so i was upgraded to another room.
Not a lot.
Arrived late on severall occasions no one on reception. Early start went for breakfast 7.00.am, no guests in dining room or any staff just help yourself to food that looked as though it had been out all night. On one occasion milk was off eventualy a member of staff appeared and supplied fresh milk. No signs anywhere so finding entrance, dining room, etc was difficult especialy with no staff to ask directions from. The whole place looks as though it is run on a shoe string. What would happen in an emergency the place is awful. I have stayed in Coventry since my last visit to the Allesley hotel thankfully in a different hotel. Would I go back?? not if I can help it.
Run down, lack of staff. Did not have booking! First room had board over the window. No staff in morning.
- Fairly spacious. - Reasonable lobby area and fairly nice. - Reasonable rate - although, nothing for it.
- No food available whatsoever over the Friday or Saturday we stayed due to a pre-wedding party, then the wedding the following day, so both their restaurants were closed. We were told we'd have to go to the 'nearby pub' (forget name), or we could order in a pizza from a local menu they had. Didn't know this until I enquired where the restaurant was, first evening when we arrived... unacceptable. - Room had not been cleaned (no-one had been in), no beds made, no tea-bags left (none), when we returned the following day. When I went to reception, they did not even acknowledge this, let alone apologise - still did not even offer to come and make the beds - I even had to ask for a couple of tea-bags, whereby he reached under the counter, rummaged through a small box of 'junk & things' and found 2 teabags in it and handed them to me. I then had to ask for 2 tea-cups... Clearly, no-one was interested. - Breakfast was not available until after 8:00am... too late for us to have.
we like everything the hotel,our room and the staff were really nice as well.
We booked on the day for a family wedding. The facilities were excellent although the bed was slightly too bouncy (bit good for bad backs) The room door was also hard to open and close but we informed the staff. The staff were very hospitable. Lovely Asian lady at reception very welcoming.
Didn't like that the website did not sell the property very well. The pictures were very bad because the hotel was very beautiful.
Reception area was ok.
Bedroom had small flies and boarded window, had to request another room as 2 females did not feel safe. Following room was quite shabby. Overall a shabby, smelly hotel. £10-12 to city centre by cab each way
The restaurant was closed so nowhere to eat. The room had carpet that was ruffled and tripped over it, damp corners in the room, poor parking control as two weddings on.
1) easy to find the hotel and parking is available and free 2) bedding was clean, towels were fluffy and room was big 3) gave complimentary breakfast when they gave a double room instead of a twin and they apologised 4) Breakfast was adequate with a variety of hot and cold items
1) from the front door of the hotel the carpets and floors were filthy with grit and dust 2) they gave us the wrong room!! 3) no wifi even though it was supposed to be included 4) no telephone in the room 5) porter did not carry one bag! We were two ladies and it was a long walk to our room up two flights of stairs! 6) Room was very grubby and dusty. 7) Room did not have a nice smell 8) We were told the room was in the Allesley hotel, instead we were put up in the adjacent building called the Lodge 9) Furniture was very shoddy in our room 10) No temperature control on the shower which resulted in boiling hot water - I was lucky not to get scalded. 11) The dining room reminded me of Mary Celeste, dirty used plates and glasses on almost every table, but not a person to be seen or heard - and this is at 8am! It amazes me that places like this still exist in the UK.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favourite destinations to receive personalised deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!