Search for hotels in Fort William
Achintore Road, PH33 6RQ Fort William Show map
Overlooking the shore of Loch Linnhe and with magnificent views of the Ardgour Hills, this Victorian guest house dates to 1877 and is just 10 minutes’ walk from the town centre.
A warm Scottish welcome awaits you at Ashburn Guest House, where proprietors Christine and Willie will greet you with genuine Highland hospitality, traditional home cooking and king-size beds.
There is ample free private parking and free broadband wireless access available. Other features of the guest house include a guest lounge and storage for bicycles.
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (Public and Private)
Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
14:00 - 21:00 hours
09:00 - 10:30 hours
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
In Fort William you can visit the West Highland Museum, take steam train trips on the West Highland line (June - September) or enjoy a cruise to Seal Island.
Within 10 minutes you will find Glen Nevis with spectacular views and forest walks, the start of the Ben Nevis mountain track and Old Inverlochy Castle.
From the South:
- Travelling on the A82, enter the 30 mph zone and continue until you see Fort William Yacht Club on your left (only building on that side).
- Turn right onto Ashburn Lane, and then turn left into our car park.
From the North:
- Travelling on the A82, go through Fort William town.
- Drive over the West End roundabout, and follow the A82, signed to Glasgow.
- We are on the left-hand side, about 200 yards from the roundabout.
Please note that bookings guaranteed with American Express cards are not accepted.