Search for hotels in Cambridge
Ashtrees Guest House
128 Perne Rd, CB1 3RR Cambridge Show map
This guest house is convenient for Addenbrookes Hospital and the train station. Access Cambridge city centre by the regular buses that stop outside, or in a 30-minute walk.
Ashtrees Guest House is in a residential area just off the ring road. It has free parking and free Wi-Fi.
Cambridge Leisure Park is a 15-minute walk away, and has restaurants and entertainment including a cinema, bowling and a gym.
In the morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast. A cooked option is also available at an extra cost. Pubs, coffee shops and stores are within walking distance of Ashtrees.
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Express check-in/check-out
- Non-smoking throughout
Wireless Internet Hotspot is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
12:00 - 18:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 1 year stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Take the M11 northbound.
- Exit at Junction 11 onto the roundabout above the M11.
- Take the 3rd exit off this roundabout, signposted to Cambridge/A1309.
- Follow the road through Trumpington village.
- At the 8th set of traffic lights, turn right into Long Road, signposted to hospital/ airport/ A1134.
- Head straight across the traffic lights at the bottom of Long Road, into Queen Edith’s Way.
- Take the first exit off the first roundabout you come to Mowbray Road, then driver straight up the second roundabout take right to Ashtrees Guest House.
Check-in after 14:00 is by a self-check-in system. To use this, you must contact Ashtrees before arrival.