- booked 2 double rooms, same price. I was given one on 4th floor, with a good view to the park, and one in the basement (LG floor), dark and with a view to an asphalt alley. After one hour of negotiation, we managed to change the room. FYI: if they assign you a Garden room, change it!
- I have no issues with a LG room, as long as you sell it at a different price than the regular room. And you actually tell the client what he's buying!
- I don't know if they were understaffed, but the Service was ZERO. You had to run to catch someone to order drinks at the bar.. they didn't know if they could sell stuff.. they sent you to the restaurant and the guys at the restaurant back to the bar.. you get the idea. 200% disorganized.
- had to cue for breakfast. Ok, I understand, it was a busy morning. Cueing was not a problem. But when the waiter come to the table and almost threw the plates and the cutlery, we knew we weren't in a 4* hotel. And this was definitely not a 4* service.
- not sure how the employer treats the staff, but the staff must be very unhappy..