Ballylagan Organic Farm Guesthouse
12 Ballylagan Road, Straid, BT39 9NF, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 120 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Ballylagan Organic Farm Guesthouse.
|Double or Twin Room|
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
|Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)|
The building where we hope to welcome you was completely renovated in 2011 and converted from a family home into a guesthouse. With the help of our Architects we made every effort to retain all the character and many of the original features of the building. During the conversion much of the history of the building was revealed and what started life as a very modest single storey cottage had by the 1840’s become a substantial farm and mill owner’s house built to the traditional Ulster longhouse plan. All the bedrooms are at the front of the house facing onto the guesthouse garden. At the rear of the property there is an enclosed courtyard and seating area. The guest sitting room with its well-stocked library, the dining room and two of the bedrooms all have wood burning stoves to enjoy during the colder months. In the better weather and long summer evenings guests can relax in the courtyard or in the very private cottage garden at the front of the house.
Ballylagan Organic Farm Guesthouse takes special requests – add in the next step!
- The Tea Room at Ballylagan Organic Farm
The Tea Room at Ballylagan Organic FarmOpen for: Breakfast / Brunch / Lunch
- Family friendly
- À la carte
- Reservations welcome
5 Reasons to Choose Ballylagan Organic Farm Guesthouse
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (surcharge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Ironing Service
- Room Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Carrickfergus Marina 5.4 miles
- Belfast Castle 8 miles
- Fortwilliam Golf Club 8.2 miles
- Official Black Taxi Tour 9.1 miles
- Titanic Belfast 10.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Odyssey Arena 10.7 miles
- Customs House Belfast 10.8 miles
- St. George's Market 11.1 miles
- Clandeboye Estate 11.4 miles
- The Belfast Empire Music Hall 11.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Cooperative Supermarket Ballynure Supermarket 3 miles
- Billy Andy's Pub Restaurant 5 miles
- Sleepy Hollow Restaurant Restaurant 6 miles
- Daniels at Tweedys Pub Restaurant 10 miles
- St Georges Market Belfast Market 14 miles
- Threemilewater footpath/cycleway River 6 miles
- Belfast Lough Sea/ocean 8 miles
- Antrim Way Hill Walk Mountain 10 miles
- Cave Hill Country Park Mountain 10 miles
- Lough Neagh Lake 15 miles
- Slemish Mountain Mountain 16 miles
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 120 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: