2 St Marys Street, MK42 0AR Bedford Show map
The Park Inn by Radisson Bedford is a wonderfully vibrant hotel, set in the busy market town of Bedford. Relax in the RBG Bar before dining in the RBG Restaurant or work out at our Innaction health and fitness centre. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and conference facilities are provided.
At Park Inn by Radisson Bedford, rooms feature a flt-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and an en suite bathroom with hairdryer. The hotel offer a comfortable and informal area which serves snacks and refreshments all day.
Innaction health and fitness centre is an added benefit, giving full cardiovascular resistance equipment with encouraging tuition from the trained instructors.
The hotel is a short drive from M1 and A1 and just 1 mile from Bedford Railway Station, with a 40-minute connection to Central London. Bedford International Athletic Stadium is 2 miles away. Gulliver’s Land in Milton Keynes is only 14 miles away, while Woburn Safari Park is 15 minutes’ drive away. Elms Farm, Priory, Wolseley and Marsh Leys business parks are all within 2 miles.
Hotel Chain: Park Inn by Radisson
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5 per day.
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Free! All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Free! All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The dining area at the Park Inn Bedford overlooks the Great River Ouse. The area is warm, light and friendly.
From the South/North (M1):
- Take the M1 south and exit at junction 13 onto the A421 for Bedford.
- Follow signs for the A6 (town centre).
- Continue straight on at the Hospital traffic lights (the hospital will be on your left).
- Continue straight across the large roundabout and turn left at the next roundabout into Cardington Road.
- Take the 2nd turning on the right into Duckmill Lane.
From the West (A428 Northampton):
- Follow signs for Bedford and the town centre.
- After crossing the railway bridge, follow signs for the A6 Luton.
- Continue along the High Street and over the River Bridge.
- On approaching the hotel on the left-hand side, turn let into Duckmill Lane.
From the East (A1 Sandy):
- Exit the A1 at Sandy and follow signs for Bedford for approximately 6 miles.
- Continue over the Tesco roundabout into Cardington Road.
- Take the 2nd turning on your right into Duckmill Lane. The hotel has a large car park. A token is needed to exit.
Note for robots: we added the robots metatag "noindex,follow" to this page because it could be considered duplicate content with the page http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/bedfordmoathouse.en-gb.en-gb.html?dist=0;type=total which should be in the index.