1. First impression when going inside the hotel to you room, dusty fake trees, you can basically feel how you breathe in that dust.
2. Floors where dusty, but we arrived early morning and the check in starts at 3pm, if you want to get room earlier, then 1 hour ealrier cocts you 10£, we managed get our apartment at 1pm, paid then 20£ for early check in, that is ok, but in this case the room should be clean. We were told that we should have called and ask them to clean up the room, but we were just too tired, all we wanted was to sit down and relax in piece.
3. Bed was noisy, you could wake up at night just because of that.
4. Hotel took by accident double security payments of £ 100, so instead of 100£ we paid 2x£100 and hotels' accountant refused to accept that this happened and release took 10 working days, so we got our pre-authorised payments back after 10 working days.
5. This is a hotel just to stay, there is nothing else in the hotel, no bar, no restaurant, which is not too bad, because there is a lovely bar and restaurant just 5 mins walk from the hotel.
6. Smell of cigarette. That was really annoying, because we are both non-smokers with my wife, and first thing that was when we went into the room, the cigarette smell. I could smell later my clothes smelled like an ash trays.
Hotel has easy access to everything, there is train station 5 mins walk, same with tram, both can be used to get from and to the airport. Tram is very useful to get to Old Trafford, that was our destination no 1 and also to city centre which is same time in walking distance also, nice bars, pubs everywhere.
Another + for hotel, it has everything you need in apartment, basic, but you are not going to live there, so it is perfect for city break. It has washing machine, dish washer, kitchenware, kettler and so on.
Beautiful spotless spacious bathroom, lovely livingroom.
Friendly staff at reception