Search for hotels in Waltham
Upper Ansdore Bed and Breakfast
Duckpit Road, Petham, CT4 5QB Waltham Show map
Upper Ansdore is a small medieval farmhouse situated in a very quiet valley with wonderful views, yet only 6 miles from Canterbury.
Get away from the chain hotels and hustle of life, and try a short break in this beautiful part of the Kentish countryside. Here we will ensure you get that personal touch. Great tasting locally sourced bacon and eggs.
Bedrooms have exposed beams, and some offer beautiful views across the valley, woods and surrounding fields.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of Upper Ansdore Bed and Breakfast
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of Upper Ansdore Bed and Breakfast
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
15:00 - 22:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Children and extra beds
Children older than 8 years are welcome.
Children's cots/cribs are not available.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 15 per person per night in an extra bed.
All older children or adults are charged 100 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Bedrooms are furnished in a traditional country style.
By Car (from Canterbury):
- From Canterbury, take the B2068 following the signs towards Hythe.
- After 3 miles (5 km), turn right to Petham village, proceed through the village and turn left into Duckpit Lane by the BT telephone box, continue on for 1.5 miles (2.5 km).
- Turn right at Upper Ansdore (no through road), go to the end and then carry on up the private road to Upper Ansdore.
By Car (from the M20 motorway):
- From the M20 motorway, take the exit at junction 11 on to the B2068.
- After approximately 10 miles, turn left, following the signs towards Petham and then follow the above directions.
Please be aware that we charge a small percentage on credit card transactions, thank you.
American Express cards are not accepted at this bed and breakfast.