Bridge End Farm Cottages
Bridge End Farm, Boot, CA19 1TG, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 26 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Bridge End Farm Cottages.
Compare availability by week:
Bridge End Farm Cottages consists of 7 stunning 17th century barn conversions and their original farmhouse. All the unique historical features, such as oak panelling and beams, flag stone flooring, pink granite walls and original layouts have been beautifully preserved to create the luxury self catering cottages that you will now find. Come and experience the heart of the Lake District National Park and take a step back in time in our 400 year old renovations. Please visit our website www.selectcottages.com for full information about the properties, plenty of photos, up to dat availability and online booking.
Bridge End Farm Cottages takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Bridge End Farm Cottages
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Bicycle Rental (surcharge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Baby Safety Gates
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Wasdale 3.1 miles
- Scafell Pike 4.2 miles
- Wastwater Lake 4.6 miles
- Muncaster Castle 5.4 miles
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Steam Railway 6.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Buttermere 8.6 miles
- Coniston Water 8.8 miles
- Tarn Hows 8.9 miles
- Grizedale Forest 11.1 miles
- Rydal Water 11.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Eskdale Stores for a good range of groceries and open most days of the week. Supermarket 3 miles
- Also Dale View shop just 20 metres from the cottages. Supermarket 0 miles
- Good food and real Cumbrian Ales just a stroll from the cottages Restaurant 0 miles
- Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Superb food and real Cumbrian Ales just a stroll from the cottages Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Harter Fell with great views can be hiked up from the door starting with a lovely walk along the River Esk. Mountain 4 miles
- Scafell and Scafell Pike, England's highest mountains and many other great walks and hikes can be started right from the cottage door. Mountain 5 miles
- Wastwater Lake - voted Britain's Best View is a lovely walk from the cottages or take the short drive there. Lake 5 miles
- there are many other superb walks, hikes and climbs in the area - easy, medium and full day hikes are all possible. Mountain 0 miles
- The beautiful and cascading Whillan Beck runs through our grounds. River 0 miles
- The River Esk is a real delight - walk to the stepping stones by the church and then a little further to see the beautiful Stanley Force waterfall. River 0.3 miles
From 3:30 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- The Boot Inn has a review score of 9
Please inform Bridge End Farm Cottages of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.