Search for hotels in Stoke on Trent
North Stafford Hotel
Winton Square, Station Road, Stoke, ST4 2AE Stoke on Trent Show map
Situated in central Stoke-on-Trent, directly opposite the railway station and 16 miles from Alton Towers Theme Park, the North Stafford Hotel boasts Jacobean-style architecture and well-equipped en suite rooms.
Rooms specially adapted for wheelchair access are available and there is level access to the hotel reception, bar and restaurant.
The Six Towns Restaurant offers traditional British dishes with buffet and carvery dinner options and the menu changes regularly.
The hotel is 5.5 miles from the Wedgwood Pottery Visitor Centre and 2.1 miles from the Water World Indoor Tropical Aqua Park.
Alton Towers, the Stapeley Water Park and the Peak District are all about 30 minutes’ drive away while Manchester and Birmingham Airports and city centres are within one hour’s drive.
Hotel Chain: Britannia Hotels
When would you like to stay?
- 24-hour front desk
- Non-smoking rooms
- Express check-in/check-out
- Safety deposit box
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Room service
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Currency exchange
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 3 per day.
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Leave the M6 at junction 16 onto the A500.
- Stay on the A500 until forced to come off at a roundabout.
- Take the first exit under the railway bridge.
- Then take the 2nd right and turn right again at the end of that road.
- At the bottom by the college, turn left into Station Road and the hotel is on your left opposite the station.
From the South:
- Leave the M6 at junction 15 onto the A500, travelling for approximately 5 km (3 miles).
- Take the exit signposted A5006 city centre (Hanley).
- At the 2nd set of traffic lights, turn right. Proceed through the next set of traffic lights to a mini roundabout.
- Turn left and travel towards a set of traffic lights.
- Turn left at the lights into Station Road and the hotel is on the left, opposite the station.
The North Stafford Hotel is situated directly opposite the railway station. There are services practically on an hourly basis to many parts of the country including London, Manchester and Birmingham.
Manchester Airport is situated within 56 km (35 miles) of the hotel via the M6. Birmingham Airport is 84 km (52 miles) via the M6 South.
Group bookings of 10 rooms or more need to be prepaid and are non-refundable.