• Unfortunately, each room we occupied had something broken in it - e.g. a broken bathroom tap, a broken lamp hanging off the wall, etc…
Which was a shame, because it wouldn’t be hard to fix these things.
• Having to pay for Wi-fi is an outdated thing these days - even the most basic hotels & B&B’s give you free wifi. If this was changed, we’d be more inclined to use Campanile again.
• No lunch available - and don’t trust the pub opposite (The Railway) - because while it has a big banner saying ‘Food Served Here’, they weren’t! ;o)
• A pretty good location if you need to be in Runcorn, St Helen’s, or Chester…
• Peaceful & a good night’s sleep, considering the location.
• OK price - we paid £35 for a Friday, and £44 for Saturday night.
• Comfy beds (if you like them springy)
• Rooms clean, & friendly staff.
• Meals not as over-priced as some Campaniles we’ve stayed in (e.g. in Europe!)