Search for hotels in Falmouth
Castleton Guest House
68 Killigrew Street, TR11 3PR Falmouth Show map
Set within a lovely Georgian townhouse in Falmouth, this small and friendly B&B presents itself as the ideal base from which to discover the beauty of southwest Cornwall.
Just a 2-minute walk from Falmouth’s many shops and restaurants, Castleton Guest House is also within easy reach of the town's premier beach, Gyllanvase. Falmouth itself is close to many main attractions, including The Eden Project and the beautiful Cornish coastline, which has harbors and creeks with water perfect for a range of activities.
Offering lovely, bright accommodations within a relaxed atmosphere, Castleton Guest House also provides a welcoming lounge area in which you can unwind after a long day of exploring the area.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of Castleton Guest House
- Non-smoking Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (Public and Private)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle Rental
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
Policies of Castleton Guest House
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
12:00 - 20:30 hours
08:00 - 10:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 15 per person per night in an extra bed.
One additional older child or adult is charged GBP 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Take the A39 from Truro to Falmouth.
- Once you pass the Asda Superstore on your left you will need to continue along the A39 over one further roundabout (with a canon 7anchor on top), signposted Falmouth.
- At the next roundabout at the bottom of the bypass (Speedy Hire in front of you) take the third exit.
- There is another roundabout shortly after, where you should go straight on, signposted to Falmouth and beaches.
- You will see McDonalds and the Police Station on your left; carry on to the traffic lights (Saab/Jaguar garage on the left) and go straight across.
- Following Town Centre signs, proceed to the mini roundabout and take the first exit left into Killigrew Street - Castleton is on the left-hand side, half way down the hill.
Guests are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance of their estimated arrival time. This can be noted in the Special Request box when booking or by contacting the hotel using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.