Search for hotels in Falmouth
Chellowdene Guest House
Gyllyngvase Hill, TR11 4DN Falmouth Show map
Just 150 feet from Gyllyngvase Beach and a 10 minute walk from central Falmouth, the Chellowdene guesthouse offers a full English breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Most rooms have sea views.
Rooms at Chellowdene have simple, stylish decor. Some have private bathrooms and balconies overlooking Falmouth Bay. All rooms have flat-screen TVs with Freeview cable.
Gyllyngvase Beach is a Blue Flag-rated sandy beach. Falmouth seafront, Pendennis Castle and the Cornwall Maritime Museum are all within 1 miles of the Chellowdene bed and breakfast. Falmouth Town Train station is a 5 minute walk away.
Many of Cornwall’s attractions are within easy driving distance. The center of Truro, the Royal Cornwall Museum and Trelissick Gardens are all within a 25 minute drive. Penzance, St Ives and Newquay are all less than an hour away.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of Chellowdene Guest House
- WiFi Available in All Areas
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Non-smoking Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of Chellowdene Guest House
These are general hotel policies for Chellowdene Guest House. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
15:00 - 18:00 hours
07:00 - 10:00 hours
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Take the M5 south and exit at junction 30 onto the A30.
- Continue south for Truro then take the A39 for Falmouth.
- Pass McDonalds on the left, continue up the hill and through the main lights at the crossroads (Jaguar garage on the left) then straight across the 1st roundabout.
- Continue straight across 2nd roundabout and Gyllyngvase Hill is approximately 900 feet on the right. Chellowdene is halfway down on the left.
- From Truro, take the branch line to Falmouth town.
- When you leave the station, turn left and continue up the hill to the top.
- Bear right and Gyllyngvase Hill is approximately 150 feet on the left.
If a vegetarian breakfast is required, please request when booking.
Please note that the hotel has limited parking.
The hotel does not accept American Express.
Please note check-in time is between 15:00 and 18:00.
Children aged 12 years and older are welcome.