Search for hotels in London
Chiswick Court Hotel - B&B
39 Bath Road, W4 1LJ London Show map
In a quiet, residential area of West London, Chiswick Court Hotel offers rooms with private bathrooms. Turnham Green Underground Station is 5 minutes’ walk away with access to central London.
Each light, airy room features a TV.
Continental breakfasts are served each day, including orange juice, tea/coffee, and toast.
Heathrow Airport is just a 15-minute drive away, while the lovely Kew Royal Botanic Gardens are 5 minutes’ drive away. Turnham Green Station runs on the District line, and stop at both Victoria and Paddington Station.
When would you like to stay?
- 24-hour front desk
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
No internet access available.
No parking available.
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
12:00 - 00:00 hours
07:00 - 10:30 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Carte Bleue
- Diners Club
- ATM card
- Red 6000
- Carte Blanche
- Red Compra
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
By Train (via Turnham Green Station, 500 metres):
- Make your way to any Piccadilly or District Line or station.
- If coming from central London, take trains towards Ealing Broadway (District) or Heathrow Airport (Piccadilly).
- Get off at Turnham Green station.
- Exit the station and turn right onto Turnham Green Terrace.
- Turn right again onto Bath Road.
- Walk 400 metres and the hotel will be on your left.
- Take bus numbers 94 or 272 towards from central London (the service begins at Piccadilly) towards Acton Green / Duke of Sussex.
- Get off at the Abinger Road stop, which is directly outside the hotel.
Please note that the car park is currently out of use due to building work.
In some cases, the hotel may request the 1st night's payment to confirm and secure the booking.