Search for hotels in Ashford
25A High Street, TN24 8TH Ashford Show map
This attractive Grade II listed bed and breakfast on the High Street in Ashford town centre is within walking distance of the Eurostar International Station.
Cornerstone is ideal for exploring the delights of the Kent countryside and for making trips to Europe. The Channel Tunnel is only a 20-minute drive away and the Port of Dover is 35 minutes’ away.
The bed and breakfast has en suite rooms in its Listed Tudor building, and bedrooms with shared bathrooms for a budget stay. Sparkling wine, chocolate or roses on arrival can be requested for your room.
All types of traveller, including contractors, can make the most of the affordable rates for long or short stays.
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Express check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Ironing service
- Packed lunches
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
14:00 - 23:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One further older child or adult is charged GBP 15 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Food & beverage
Breakfast is served Monday to Saturday 07:30 to 10:00. On Sundays and public holidays it is served between 09:30 and 10:30. You can choose between a full English breakfast and a continental breakfast. A vegetarian alternative is available.
From the M20:
- Exit at junction 9 and take the 3rd exit onto the dual carriageway, signposted A20.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit on to the A292 and proceed for 0.4 miles to the next roundabout.
- Continue on the A292 for a further 0.2 miles until bearing left into Somerset Road.
- Then bear right into Wellesley Road for a further 2 miles.
- Turn right into St. John's Lane.
From the train station:
- Follow the signs for the town centre.
- Cornerstone is situated at the bottom end of the high street, next to Cafe Express and Bar 27.
- It has 2 entrances: one in the High Street and one in St. John's Lane, which is the back entrance.
From the train station:
Walk out of the domestic exit and turn left. Walk to the top of the road. On the right-hand side, you will approach a set of traffic lights. Turn right and follow the road past the Royal Mail sorting office and the Job Centre. You will then see AMF bowling centre. Cross the road here using the traffic lights. Turn right and you will see a car park on your left-hand side. Walk through this car park and you will see Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast.
Please note that full English breakfasts are served in a restaurant nearby, and continental breakfasts only are available in the hotel building.