Search for hotels in Ashford
25A High Street, TN24 8TH Ashford Show map
This attractive Grade II historical registry-listed bed and breakfast on main street in the center of Ashford is within walking distance of the Eurostar International Station.
Cornerstone is ideal for exploring the delights of the Kent countryside and for making trips to Europe. The Channel Tunnel is only a 20-minute drive from the hotel and the Port of Dover is 35 minutes away.
The bed and breakfast has rooms with private bathrooms in its Tudor building, as well as bedrooms with shared bathrooms for a budget stay. Sparkling wine, chocolate or roses on arrival can be requested for your room.
All types of traveler, including business guests, can make the most of the affordable rates for both short or long-term stays.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of Cornerstone B&B
- WiFi Available in All Areas
Food & Drink
- Packed Lunches
Front Desk Services
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ironing Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Policies of Cornerstone B&B
These are general hotel policies for Cornerstone B&B. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
14:00 - 22:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and Extra Beds
Free! All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One additional older child or adult is charged GBP 15 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Food & beverage
Breakfast is served Monday to Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. On Sundays and public holidays it is served between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. You can choose between a full English breakfast and a continental breakfast. A vegetarian alternative is available.
From the M20:
- Exit at junction 9 and take the 3rd exit onto the dual carriageway, signposted A20.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit on to the A292 and proceed for 0.4 miles to the next roundabout.
- Continue on the A292 for a further 0.2 miles until bearing left into Somerset Road.
- Then bear right into Wellesley Road for a further 2 miles.
- Turn right into St. John's Lane.
From the train station:
- Follow the signs for the town centre.
- Cornerstone is situated at the bottom end of the high street, next to Cafe Express and Bar 27.
- It has 2 entrances: one in the High Street and one in St. John's Lane, which is the back entrance.
From the train station:
Walk out of the domestic exit and turn left. Walk to the top of the road. On the right-hand side, you will approach a set of traffic lights. Turn right and follow the road past the Royal Mail sorting office and the Job Centre. You will then see AMF bowling centre. Cross the road here using the traffic lights. Turn right and you will see a car park on your left-hand side. Walk through this car park and you will see Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast.
Please note that full English breakfasts are served in a restaurant nearby, and continental breakfasts only are available in the hotel building.