Danesfield House Hotel And Spa
Henley Road, Marlow, Marlow, SL7 2EY, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Superior Double Room|
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Suite with Lake View|
|Classic Double Room|
Danesfield House Hotel and Spa is located between Marlow and Henley-on-Thames in Buckinghamshire, just 30 minutes away from central London. This stunning country house is surrounded by 65 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland. The Terrace doors' unveil the private grounds with the River Thames as backdrop. Walk around and discover the Italian and water gardens, tennis court and croquet lawn. The Grade II listed house was completed in 1901 and during World War II Danesfield House was requisitioned as a base for the RAF Reconnaissance and Photography Section. Spa Illuminata Danesfield House follows the steps of its sister Spa Illuminata Mayfair. An award-winning spa, specialising in overall wellbeing and relaxation, featuring a 20 metre swimming pool, eight treatment rooms, studio and fully equipped gym. The Spa offers residential experiences, day spa, treatments and health club membership. The Restaurant at Danesfield House its known for great simple food. Chef Billy Reid is passionate about seasonal produce and our lunch menu changes weekly to reflect this. The Restaurant is located on the ground floor and comprises three dining areas, The Orangery, The Oak Room and The Ter
Danesfield House Hotel And Spa takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Danesfield House Hotel And Spa
11 properties in Marlow
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Bisham Abbey Golf Club 2.2 miles
- Maidenhead Library 5.2 miles
- Maidenhead Magistrates Court 5.2 miles
- Wycombe Hospital 5.8 miles
- Cliveden House 5.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Dorney Lake 8.1 miles
- Reading Train Station 9.1 miles
- Legoland Windsor 10 miles
- Windsor Castle 10.6 miles
- LaplandUK 11.3 miles
The Orangery Restaurant at Danesfield House (0.5 miles), The hand and Flowers (2.4 miles), Black Boys Inn (6.8 miles)
Waitrose (2.9 miles)
The Orangery Restaurant at Danesfield House (0.5 miles)
River Thames (1.5 miles)
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children from 5 to 12 year are charged GBP 50 per person per night for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 60 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note the following rules regarding use of the spa:
- Children must be constantly supervised by their parents and using the swimming pool
- Children are not allowed to use the spa tub, steam room, or sauna
- Jumping, diving, splashing, screaming, or generally disruptive behavior is not permitted
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted in the spa
- Children under 5 years old may use the pool and changing areas only during the following specified times:
• Monday - Friday: 2 pm - 5 pm
• Saturday and Sunday: 8 am - 9 am and 2 pm - 5 pm
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 112 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: