1 Upper Oldfield Park, BA2 3JX Bath Show map
Dating back to 1880, this fine Victorian mansion is set 10 minutes’ stroll from the centre of Bath. It offers luxurious rooms with views over the Royal Crescent or the well-tended gardens.
Filled with period features, rooms at Dorian House have attractive décor and some offer traditional four-poster beds. All include a flat-screen TV with DVD player, iPod dock and free Wi-Fi.
Breakfasts at the guest house include freshly baked croissants, fresh fruit, juices or a scrumptious full English breakfast. Various bars and restaurants are within 10 minutes’ walk.
Guests can relax in the lounge with open fireplace and comfortable sofas, or browse through the music library featuring recordings by the owner, a cellist with the London Symphony Orchestra.
Dorian House offers free private parking and is within 10 minutes’ walk of Baths’s many attractions including Thermae Bath Spa, the Roman Baths and Bath Abbey, along with Bath Spa Train Station.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
14:30 - 22:00 hours
07:30 - 11:00 hours
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Characterful bedrooms have a restful ambience and views over the Royal Crescent or well-tended gardens. Some have traditional oak four-poster or superking size beds and are luxuriously decorated with opulent fabrics and stunning decor.
Dorian House is 10 minutes walk from the centre and is perfect for those wishing to explore Bath's many attractions, including the Thermae Bath Spa, Roman Baths, Abbey and Royal Crescent. There are many beautiful gardens nearby and some of the prettiest villages in the country.
* Exit at junction 18 and take the A46 towards Bath. Shortly after it turns into a dual carriageway, exit onto a large roundabout, following signs for Bath town centre along the A4.
* Continue along the A4 for about one mile, then follow signs for through traffic, turning left at a set of traffic lights onto Bathwick Street (see map above).
* Pass over the river and the fire station on your left.
* Drive straight on until you meet a roundabout. Turn right.
* At the next roundabout drive straight-on.
* At the traffic lights, carry straight-on and pass under the railway bridge.
* Follow this road (A36 Pulteney Road) around the edge of Bath, until you meet an elongated roundabout where the train line runs across to your right. Turn left up the hill signposted towards Shepton Mallet on the A367.
* Drive for one minute up the hill. Upper Oldfield Park is the first on the right. (Oldfield Road means you have gone one road too far!).
* Dorian House is the third building on the left.
Please note that the hotel does not accept American Express cards.
Note for robots: we added the robots metatag "noindex,follow" to this page because it could be considered duplicate content with the page http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/dorianhouse.en-gb.en-gb.html?dist=0;type=total which should be in the index.