1) phone in room - unable to reach room service. literally rang and rang until the phone disconnected. i tried for over an hour and even the front desk wasn't picking up. unheard of!
2) no elevator? really?
3)left dry cleaning to be picked up - it never was.
4) food - marginal at best for room service.
5) room - a number of light bulbs were out in my room, including the bathroom. couldn't see to get ready. i mentioned it for the nights i stayed, it was not fixed. frustrating
6) despite shoddy service, no one offered me anything like a drink, a % off a meal or a nights stay, nothing. no one even talked to me. the GM appeared at my door to tell me about the dry cleaning and i told him about all the small/large issues i'd had - he apologized but offered nothing. stunning.
7) finally, the day i left, i asked the front desk to book me a taxi for 4:30. they did not. i had to wait until 5:30 because it was peak time, and then, had to sit in traffic for over an hour. i was trying to leave at 430 to avoid traffic
8) honestly- basics like phone working, lightbulbs on, dry cleaning picked up, taxis booked - these are not difficult. so many errors. i travel 80% of the time, worst service experience i've had yet in 15 years travelling.
it would have been nice to have a thoughtful person somewhere in the hotel who empathized with the issues and thought outside the box to try to make me happy. as it is, i am unhappy and left with a bad taste in my mouth. i never write reviews, ever.
눇not much the conference room was fine. my client booked the venue, for our meeting, it was decent.