26/1 Springfield Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 5DE, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Lovely 2 bedroom apartment decorated with a warm touch. Just off the Leith Walk and all of its amenities. City Centre attractions can be reached with a short bus ride or a 20 minute stroll.
eApartments takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose eApartments
809 properties in Edinburgh
Manage your bookings online
109,270,000 independent reviews
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Wine glasses
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Childrens' cribs
- Free toiletries
- Body soap
- Walk-in Shower
- Toilet paper
- Additional bathroom
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD Player
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Hardwood/Parquet floors
- Ironing facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
Food & Drink
- Private apartment in building
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
Area Info Great location 8.3 – Show map
- Royal Yacht Britannia 0.9 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 0.9 miles
- Omni Center 1 miles
- Calton Hill 1 miles
- Nelson Monument 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 1.4 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theater 1.6 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 1.7 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 3 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 4 miles
3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Stay Edinburgh City Apartments - Royal Mile has a location score of 9.5
No review score yet...
We need at least 5 reviews before we can calculate a review score. If you book and review your stay, you can help eApartments meet this goal.