Search for hotels in Ashbourne
Miraj Hotel & Leisure Club Ashbourne
Derby Rd, DE6 1XH Ashbourne Show map
Miraj Hotel & Leisure Club Ashbourne is located on the outskirts of the ancient spa town of Ashbourne at the gateway of the Peak District. With 50 en-suite bedrooms, The Miraj has an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Alton Towers is only 10 miles away.
The charming guest rooms at Miraj Hotel are classically decorated with traditional furnishings and en suite bathrooms. The light and airy rooms feature Wi-Fi, TV, hairdryers and complimentary refreshment trays.
Overlooking the patio garden, The Milldale Restaurant serves breakfast in the morning. The Black Sheep offers a hearty menu and features a 50-inch plasma TV, games consoles and a pool table.
At the Miraj Leisure Club, guests can sink into the sauna, unwind in the steam room, and exercise or swim. There are also a wide range of beauty treatments including massages and facials.
The beautiful Peak District is just a 5-minute drive away. Ashbourne Golf Club is nearby and Carsington Water is 10 minutes away by car. Free parking is available at the Miraj Hotel.
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Bridal suite
- Souvenirs/gift shop
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Vending machine (drinks)
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
14:00 - 00:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
By Car (from the North):
- On the M1 turn off at junction 28 and take the A38 to Derby.
- At the 2nd roundabout (Markeaton Roundabout), take the A52 to Ashbourne.
- At the 1st roundabout turn right, the hotel is approximately half a mile on the right.
Directions from the South:
- From the M1 turn off at junction 24 and take the A50 to Stoke on Trent.
- At the 1st roundabout go straight across and continue approximately half a mile up the slip road for the A515 to Ashbourne.
- At the 1st roundabout turn right for the A52 to Derby.
- Next turn left, the hotel is located approximately half a mile up on the right.
Directions from the M6:
- Turn off at junction 15.
- Take the A50 towards Derby/Uttoxeter.
- Take the A515 and follow rest of directions as above.
With the exception of ‘Saver’ offers, all rooms have a small additional charge for adults to use the leisure facilities, and a reduced charge for children. Room towels can be used; extra towels come at an additional cost.
Please note that the first Friday of every February, there will be no dinner service.