556 Old Bath Rd, Heathrow, UB7 0EF, United Kingdom – Show map
|Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Budget Twin Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Budget Family Room with Shared Bathroom|
|En Suite Double Room|
|En Suite Twin Room|
|En Suite Family Room|
|Double Room with 14 Days Parking|
|Double room with 7 Days parking|
Heathrow Lodge is the most popular budget hotel at Heathrow area. Our aim is to provide agreeable accommodation in a friendly environment at affordable prices.
Heathrow Lodge takes special requests - add in the next step!
6 reasons to choose Heathrow Lodge
24 properties in Heathrow
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
WiFi is available in public areas and costs GBP 4 per 24 hours.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5.50 per day.
- Airport shuttle (free)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- 24-hour front desk
- Paid WiFi
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
13:00 - 00:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1. The nearest tube station is Heathrow Terminal 5. At Terminal 5, please go to Bus Stop No. 6 (outside Arrival), board the Free Bus 423 and get off at the first stop (stop name: The Square). Walk back 100 yards as bus drives past Lodge and Heathrow Lodge will be on the right hand side.
2. From Heathrow Terminal 1, 2 and 3: Please take the interchange train: Heathrow express (free of charge) from Heathrow terminal 123 to Heathrow Terminal 5 and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
3. From Central Bus station: Please take the Bus U3 from central bus station and get off at stop Pinglestone Close. Then take 423 and get off in the stop: Heathrow Close.
4. From Heathrow Terminal 4: Please take the bus: 490 or 482 from stop no: 7 at Heathrow Terminal 4 then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
5. From Central London: Please take the Piccadilly line (Underground) for Heathrow Terminal 5 from Central London and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Heathrow Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 4763 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: