Marks @ the Manor
Riverside Manor, Riverside drive, Aberdeen , Aberdeen, AB10 7GR, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 15 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Marks @ the Manor.
Marks @ The Manor is housed in a Grade B listed Scottish building from 1903 with all the original period features. Situated overlooking the famous "River Dee" in a peaceful yet central location Marks @ The Manor provides the ideal location for your stay. Formerly a Manor House and more recently "The Park Hotel" since renovated into luxury spacious private apartments. Marks @ The Manor is fully furnished with ALL products from Marks and Spencer the UK's leading retailer, From bedding, cutlery, crockery and even electricals you will have the luxury of quality stylish products from a brand you can trust. The inspiration came from my passion for quality and style coupled with my love of Marks and Spencer!! all items have been hand picked to create a unique and stylish comfortable environment that offers period accommodation with a modern twist. It took a year from concept to renovate and design this spacious luxury apartment which I am delighted to say has had many return guests who enjoy the unique ambience and style of Marks @ The Manor. Modern features such as mood lighting in all rooms, 3D TV and Blu-ray player add to the home from home feeling which I am sure you will enjoy.
Marks @ the Manor takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Marks @ the Manor
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Suit Press
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Duthie Park Winter Gardens 0.7 miles
- Aberdeen Music Hall 1.4 miles
- Murcar Golf Club 1.4 miles
- Aberdeen Library and Information Services 1.6 miles
- St Machar's Cathedral 1.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Aberdeen Art Gallery 1.6 miles
- Aberdeen Harbour 1.7 miles
- Bon Accord & St Nicholas 1.7 miles
- Balnagask Golf Course 2.1 miles
- Storybook Glen 5.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- 24 HOUR ASDA Supermarket 0.5 miles
- SAINSBURYS Supermarket 0.5 miles
- HARVESTER RESTAURANT Restaurant 0.6 miles
- MARKS & SPENCER Supermarket 1.4 miles
- UNION SQUARE SHOPPING CENTRE Market 1.4 miles
- ROYAL THAI RESTAURANT Restaurant 1.8 miles
- 210 BISTRO Cafe/bar 1.9 miles
- CAFÉ BOHÈME Restaurant 0 miles
- MOUNTAINS Mountain 0.7 miles
- SEA Sea/ocean 3.3 miles
- ABERDEEN SKI LIFT Ski lift 0 miles
- RIVER DEE River 0.1 miles
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.