Search for hotels in Lincoln
Mayfield Guest House
213 Yarborough Road, LN1 3JH Lincoln Show map
This friendly Victorian house offers free parking and a good full English breakfast. Lincoln Castle and Lincoln Cathedral are 10-15 minutes' walk from Mayfield Guest House.
Mayfield Guest House offer spacious en suite bedrooms and free Wi-Fi access. The welcoming owners can provide local information.
Many good restaurants, pubs and bus stops are within easy walking distance. The easiest way to access Mayfield Guest House is via Mill Road.
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
14:00 - 23:00 hours
07:00 - 10:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Children older than 9 years are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Mayfield is located on the north side of Lincoln, near to the historic heart of the city. To avoid the maze of one-way streets which cause difficulty to newcomers, we strongly recommend the following approach:
From the North and West:
- Use the A46 ring road which runs around the west and north of the city.
- Continue north on the ring until you come to the A15 (North) roundabout signposted Ermine and Lincoln North.
- Turn in towards the city at this roundabout and you should be on Riseholme Road.
- At the first roundabout, turn right onto Yarborough Crescent. At the end of the crescent, go straight across the roundabout into Yarborough Road.
- Watch out for the Mayfield sign on your left, about 50 metres down the road.
- To get to our car park at the back of the house, drive past us and take the first left turn (Upper Long Leys Road), then first left again into Mill Road.
- Drive straight up Mill Road (watch for traffic from the side roads) towards the bend in the road.
- Just beyond the bend you should see another Mayfield sign, and the gateway into the car park.
- Pull around into the car park, and the guest reception is right there.
Travellers on foot or arriving by taxi are strongly advised to use the Mill Road entrance. Please note that check-in is after 14:00 unless prior arrangements have been made. Due to family commitments, on a Sunday, check-in is not available until 16:00
Please note that the best approach to the guest house is via the Mill Road entrance at the rear of the house. We strongly advise that you use the link to the travel directions included on your booking confirmation and preferably print these instruction to bring with you on your journey.
Please note that check-in time is after 14:00, unless prior arrangements have been made. Due to family commitments, on Sundays check-in is not available until 16:00.