Search for hotels in Cardiff
108 St Mary Street, CF10 1DX Cardiff Show map
The ML Lodge's location is only 2 minutes' from the Millennium Stadium and is ideal for shopping and nightlife. All rooms are en suite and have a range of excellent facilities.
Check-in is across the road at the Sandringham Hotel, which is located opposite the ML Lodge. You can also have free Wi-Fi access throughout the ML Lodge.
All rooms feature an LCD flat-screen TV with Freeview.
Please note that there are 5 floors at ML Lodge, but unfortunately no lift. Chargeable local car parks are nearby, and the hotel offers discounted rates.
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking throughout
- Dry cleaning
- Packed lunches
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 9 per day.
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The ML Lodge is a family-run business with good service and a friendly atmosphere.
Food & beverage
Fast food restaurant on ground floor. Please note a full cooked breakfast is served at the sandringham hotel which is located opposite the ML Lodge.
All of the rooms are comfortable and tastefully appointed.
Some rooms overlook St Mary Street, the main street in Cardiff’s city centre, with its many shops, restaurants and bars. Alternatively, other, quieter rooms are available at the rear of the hotel.
ML Lodge is in the heart of the city centre, within walking distance of the Millennium Stadium, St. David's Hall, Cardiff International Arena, Cardiff Museum, Cardiff Castle, the civic centre and Cardiff University. The Cardiff Bay development is close by.
Nearby is the St.David's 2 shopping complex, which is home to the first John Lewis department store in Wales.
Please note: St. Mary Street is now pedestrianised. Please contact the hotel if you require further information.
From the West:
- Exit the M4 at junction 32 and follow signs for the city centre (A470).
From the East.
- Exit the M4 at junction 29 and follow signs for the city centre (A48).
- Head into the city on the A470 (North Road). Turn left after passing the castle, with the Angel Hotel on the corner into Westgate Street. There are pay-to-park car parks located on this street. St. Mary Street is adjacent to Westgate Street.
- We are located opposite Howells department store and next to the Chicken Cottage.
- Please call into the neighbouring hotel, The Sandringham, to check-in. This is located opposite the ML Lodge and next to Crouch the Jewellers and Ladbrokes.
ML Lodge has a concession with one car park at GBP 9 for 24 hours, which is locked shut between 18:30 and 08:00 with your car inside. It is locked after 11:00 on Sundays. Alternatively, staff can guide you to other 24-hour car parks, all within a few minutes' walk of the hotel.
- Exit either station onto Wood Street and then turn right into St. Mary Street.
- Turn left at the junction and The Sandringham is on the right-hand side
Full payment is required on arrival.
Please check in at the Sandringham hotel, located directly opposite the ML Lodge.
Please note that in the event of a sporting occasion or concert coinciding with the date you choose to stay, the booking will be fully pre-payable and non-refundable if cancelled.
Discounted 24-hour parking is available at Quay Street's multi-storey NCP car park, located at CF10 1DZ.