Search for hotels in Grittleton
Grittleton, SN14 6AP Grittleton Show map
This 17th century stone country inn is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the ancient and unspoiled village of Grittleton.
Grittleton is situated a few miles off junction 17 of the M4. Close by are the picturesque places of Bath, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury and Malmesbury.
Hotel Chain: Recommended Hotels
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Packed lunches
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
17:00 - 22:00 hours
09:00 - 10:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Dining at the Neeld Arms is a pleasure. With roaring log fires in the winter and areas to eat outside in the summer, it is a true friendly atmosphere. Good home-cooked food is made using only the best of local produce.
All rooms are individually decorated and furnished to offer an extremely pleasant and comfortable stay. All are equipped with modern appliances for today's discerning guest.
The county of Wiltshire is situated at the gateway to the West Country, with much of the county designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Few counties in England can equal Wiltshire's ancient monuments and burial grounds, a unique feature of its mystical landscape.
From the M4 (junction 17):
- Take the Cirencester exit (A429).
- Take the 1st turning on the left, signposted for Stanton St Quentin and Grittleton.
- Go through Stanton St. Quentin to a T-junction.
- Turn left, signposted Grittleton.
- The Neeld Arms is on the right hand side, about 360 metres (400 yards) into the village.
From the M4, junction 18:
- Take the Stroud exit (A46).
- Take the 1st turning on the right, signposted for Tormarton and Acton Turville.
- Go through Acton Turville and turn right.
- Follow the road through Burton to The Gib.
- At the crossroads by The Salutation Inn, turn left.
- Continue along the road into Grittleton.
- The Neeld Arms is on the left hand side, past the Church.
Please note that check-in is allowed between 14:00 and 15:00, and also from 17:30 onwards. In the event of a late or mid-afternoon arrival, please contact the hotel direct to advise of your expected time of arrival.