Search for hotels in Bristol
Portland Apartments Archfield Road.
64 Archfield Road, BS6 6BQ Bristol Show map
This sophisticated, renovated Victorian property is tucked away in the peaceful lanes of Cotham. It is a 5-minute walk from Whiteladies Road with its lively bars, boutiques and restaurants.
The Portland Apartments Archfield Road is close to main routes in and out of the city. There is a chauffeur service from Bristol International Airport available upon request (subject to prior notification).
The spacious, fully-equipped apartments give you the freedom and flexibility to relax the way you want to. Features include satellite TV, a kitchen with modern appliances, a weekly linen-change and a grounds area.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of Portland Apartments Archfield Road.
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (Public and Private)
- BBQ Facilities
- Concierge Service
- Private Check-in/Check-out
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 10 per day.
Policies of Portland Apartments Archfield Road.
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
15:00 - 00:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 42 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
64 Archfield Road contains five modern, fully-equipped apartments, ranging from a compact studio apartment to fabulous 2-bedroom apartments. All apartments are superbly appointed, comfortably furnished and contain everything you would expect in your own home. With a beautiful garden to the rear and free local parking, it is an ideal alternative to a hotel room.
Please note that apartment bookings are occasionally subject to change. In the event that your allocated apartment has to be changed, you will be provided with an apartment in the same location and be given as much prior notice as possible.
Archfield Road is a leafy residential street in the area of Cotham in central Bristol. With numerous stores, bars and restaurants nearby, it i ideally situated for the following popular locations:
Whiteladies Rd (1310 ft)
Gloucester Rd (1640 ft)
Park Street (one mile)
- Take junction 19, onto the M32 Bristol.
- Follow the M32 all the way into the city centre until you reach the large roundabout at the end with the 'Travel Inn' in front of you.
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit (under a building over the road) signposted A38 Cotham, Redland.
- Follow the road all the way until you see a railway bridge over the road. - Go under the bridge and at the next set of traffic lights turn left up Zetland Road.
- Follow this road up and straight over the mini roundabout until you hit a T-junction.
- At the T-junction turn left and then immediately right just over the small bridge onto Meridian Road.
- Take the first left for Archfield Road and number 64 is immediately on your right.
- Take junction 15 (signposted 'London' / 'South Wales')
- Stay in the left hand lane to join M4 (signposted 'London').
- Follow the directions from the M4 (on this page, above).
Trains to 'Avonmouth' run every hour from 'Bristol Temple Meads'. Get off at 'Clifton Down'.
- From here, cross the road and head along 'Cotham Hill'.
- Take the 2nd left into 'Abbotsford Rd'.
- At the end, head right, then take the first left into 'Ravenswood Rd'.
- 'Archfield Rd' is the 5th street on your left.
Buses 8, 8A and 9 travel in a loop to and from Bristol Temple Meads. Ask for the 'Clifton Down' stop.