Redlands Country Lodge
Pitlessie Road Ladybank, Ladybank, KY157SH, United Kingdom – Show map
6 Reasons to Choose Redlands Country Lodge
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
4 properties in Ladybank
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
41 verified reviews
The staff speaks English
Redlands Country Lodge's staff speaks: English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Tub
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Packed Lunches
- Baggage Storage
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Ironing Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Non-smoking Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
Area Info – Show map
Mini mart (1 miles) Spar (1 miles) Tesco (4 miles)
Cupar Farmers Market (4 miles)
The Kingarroch Inn, Craigrothie (3 miles) The Village Inn, Pitlessie (2 miles)
Muddy Boots Farm cafe (2 miles)
Falkland Palace (5 miles) Lomond Hills (5 miles)
Loch Leven (17 miles)
Tentsmuir Beach (16 miles)
4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 12 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Dogs are allowed in some rooms at a charge, however this needs to be confirmed with the property beforehand.
If arriving by car and using a satellite navigation system, please follow these directions:
- The property postcode may take you to Ramornie Farm, which is 0.25 miles from the property. In this instance, when you reach the sign for Ramornie Farm on your left, drive on to next junction and take a left where the signpost reads: Ladybank: 1/2 Mile.
- The property is 0.25 miles down this road on the right-hand side. Pass Heggie's Wood on the right and you will see large white stones marking the driveway and gate to Redlands Country Lodge. Please drive slowly when approaching the gate.