Regent Hotel Doncaster
Regent Square, Doncaster, DN1 2DS, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Superior Queen Room|
|Economy Double Room|
|Standard Double Room|
|Executive Double or Twin Room|
The Regent hotel is situated in the centre of Doncaster, and overlooks the charming Regent Square. The Regent Hotel has been family run for 80 years and has recently under gone a refurbishment. With having its central location bus and train stations are a few minutes' away.
Regent Hotel Doncaster takes special requests - add in the next step!
5 reasons to choose Regent Hotel Doncaster
39 properties in Doncaster
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Doncaster Royal Infirmary 1 miles
- Doncaster Racecourse 1.3 miles
- Keepmoat Stadium 1.3 miles
- Doncaster North Services M18 7.4 miles
- Blyth Services A1 9.7 miles
Most popular landmarks nearby
- Rotherham College of Arts & Technology 11.2 miles
- Clifton Medical Centre 11.2 miles
- Rotherham County Court 11.5 miles
- Rotherham Magistrates Court 11.5 miles
- Riverside Library 11.5 miles
14:00 - 22:00 hours
07:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 373 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: