* Couldn't get a wifi signal on my laptop or phone from the first apartment I was given, but staff immediately let me test out the signal in another apartment and, on finding it was fine, let me move to this second apartment.
* The lift is small and unreliable, it broke down one day when my elderly mother with mobility problems was visiting, requiring her to climb down two flights of stairs with considerable distress and difficulty in order to leave the building at the end of the day.
* Staff were all very friendly, professional and immediately helpful whenever I had any questions.
* The location is brilliant, right opposite the train station in the heart of Leeds.
* The flat was very quiet, no noise from outside the building or from other residents.
* The flat was very well equipped. Kitchen had an oven / microwave, toaster, fridge, dishwasher, hob and all cooking and eating utensils necessary. There was also a washer / drier, iron and ironing board and the bedroom and living room had air-conditioning. The bathroom had a lovely wet-room style shower. Elemis bathroom products and a welcome pack of milk, bread, butter, tea and coffee, biscuits and chocolate were provided.
* Wi-fi was fairly fast and reliable once it was working for me.
* The rooms are very tastefully decorated and comfortable, with good quality furnishings for the main part. There is a feeling of luxury.
* On-site gym.
* Very good restaurants and bars nearby.