Search for hotels in Torquay
The Robin Hill
74 Braddons Hill Road East, TQ1 1HF Torquay Show map
Perched at the top of a hill, The Robin Hill is a charming bed and breakfast in the heart of the seaside town of Torquay. With views overlooking Torwood Gardens, it has free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and is a 10 minute walk from restaurants, the harbour, and Fleet Walk Shopping Centre.
Originally built in 1896, the rooms each include a TV with Freeview channels, tea and coffee making facilities and an en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries.
In the morning guests can relax in the spacious and inviting breakfast room, where a hearty full English breakfast, a selection of omelettes, assorted eggs or a continental breakfast is served. Vegetarian and special dietary requirements can also be catered for. A separate lounge and conservatory are available for guest use during the day.
Guests at Robin Hill can also enjoy the licensed bar in the evenings. It has a variety of beers, wines and spirits on offer.
The historic Torre Abbey and Torquay Rail Station are both less than 2 miles away. Babbacombe Model Village is a short 6-minute drive away and Kents Cavern Prehistoric Caves are also a 3-minute journey in the car.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of The Robin Hill
- WiFi Available in All Areas
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Sun Deck
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Hypoallergenic room available
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of The Robin Hill
These are general hotel policies for The Robin Hill. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
15:00 - 21:00 hours
08:00 - 11:00 hours
Children and Extra Beds
Cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Food & beverage
Full English or continental breakfast is served in the large and bright dining room between 8:30 am and 9:30 am.
Where possible all ingredients used are local or organic.
There is a golf course just 2 miles away.
- Take the A38 to Torquay.
- When on the outskirts of Torquay, follow signs for the Seafront, not Town Centre.
- On reaching the seafront, turn left, leaving the sea on your right-hand side.
- Pass the Princess Theatre on your right and you will arrive at the Harbour Area and the Clock Tower Roundabout; turn left.
- Go through 2 sets of traffic lights until you reach Torquay Museum on your left; immediately after the museum take the next left into Braddons Hill Road East; the Robin Hill is the first hotel on your right.
Breakfast is served between 08:30 - 09:30 daily. An earlier breakfast can be requested.
The property does not have a lift.
To guarantee a reservation, a credit/debit card number is required.
This property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that evening meals are not available at this property.
Dogs can be accommodated upon request and only in certain rooms.