London Premier Notting Hill
5-7 Princes Square, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W2 4NP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Subway Access
|Deluxe Single Room|
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Deluxe Twin Room|
|Executive Double Room|
London Premier Notting Hill is a privately owned hotel located in the vibrant area of Nottinghill and Bayswater, but yet quiet tucked away in Prince's square. Both underground stations are Nottinghill and Bayswater are within a few minutes walk. Europe's largest shopping centre Westfield Shepperd's Bush is only a few stops away.
London Premier Notting Hill takes special requests – add in the next step!
7 Reasons to Choose London Premier Notting Hill
2940 properties in London
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Pets are not allowed.
- Fitness Center
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- VIP Room Facilities
- Dry Cleaning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The credit card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in. If the booking is made by a third party, please contact the property directly to make alternative arrangements.
Breakfast can be booked at a promotional rate at the front desk upon arrival (for charges please see Hotel Policies).
Payment Information (Multiple Bookings):
For reservations for 5 rooms or more, 25% of the total cost of the booking will be charged by the hotel to the credit card provided as soon as the booking is processed. This amount is non-refundable. The remaining 75% will be charged to your credit card 14 days before your arrival date.
Cancellation Policy (Multiple Bookings):
For reservations for 5 rooms or more, cancellations must be made at least 28 days before date of arrival. In the event of a no-show or later cancellation in breach of this policy, the hotel will charge an amount equivalent to 100% of the total cost of the booking as cancellation or no-show charge.
The hotel has the right to pre-authorize guests' cards.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1669 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: