UK & Leeds Information. Uk and foreign Hotels, Flights, Travel and Holidays
Search for hotels in London
Other hotels in this area can be found on the map. Or have a look at one of these hotels:
The Piccadilly London West End
65-73 Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 6EX London Show map
Score from 2506 reviews 8.8
In the heart of London’s Theatreland, The Piccadilly London West End is just 1,000 feet from Leicester Square. The 5-star hotel has a fitness centre and boutique bedrooms with free WiFi.
Each stylish room has mood lighting and a luxury bathroom with free toiletries and fluffy bathrobes. Rooms at The Piccadilly London West End also feature air conditioning, satellite TV and work desks.
Premier Bar serves beverages and snacks, and there is also a refreshment lounge. A varied breakfast menu is served daily in the contemporary dining room, and there is also a 24-hour front desk.
The Piccadilly London West End is just metres from theatres, cinemas, restaurants and bars. Chinatown and Soho a few minutes’ walk away, and Piccadilly Circus is a 5-minute walk.
Hotel Chain: London Premier
When would you like to stay?
The most recent booking for this hotel was made on Feb 20 at 08:54 from Belgium.
Facilities of The Piccadilly London West End
Food & Drink
Pool and Spa
Front Desk Services
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Policies of The Piccadilly London West End
These are general hotel policies for The Piccadilly London West End. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Children and Extra Beds
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
For reservations of 9 rooms or more, 25% of the total cost will be charged upon booking. This amount is non-refundable. The remaining 75% will be charged 14 days before arrival.
© Copyright 2003
Note for robots: we added the robots metatag "noindex,follow" to this page because it could be considered duplicate content with the page http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/shaftesburyhotel.en-us.html which should be in the index.