Search for hotels in London
Best Western Premier Shaftesbury Piccadilly Hotel
65 - 73 Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 6EX London Show map
In the heart of London’s Theatreland, Premier Shaftesbury Piccadilly Hotel is just 300 metres from Leicester Square. The 4-star hotel has a fitness centre and boutique bedrooms with free Wi-Fi.
Each stylish room has mood lighting and a luxury bathroom with free toiletries and fluffy bathrobes. Rooms at Best Western Premier Shaftesbury also feature air conditioning, satellite TV and work desks.
Premier Bar serves beverages and snacks, and there is also a refreshment lounge. A varied breakfast menu is served daily in the contemporary dining room, and there is also a 24-hour front desk.
Best Western Premier Shaftesbury Piccadilly Hotel is just metres from theatres, cinemas, restaurants and bars. Chinatown and Soho a few minutes’ walk away, and Piccadilly Circus is a 5-minute walk.
Hotel Chain: Best Western – London Premier
When would you like to stay?
- 24-hour front desk
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Fitness centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Business centre
- Dry cleaning
- VIP room facilities
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
For reservations of 5 rooms or more, 25% of the total cost will be charged upon booking. This amount is non-refundable. The remaining 75% will be charged 14 days before arrival.
For reservations of 5 rooms or more, cancellations must be made at least 28 days before arrival. In the event of a no-show or late cancellation, the hotel will charge 100% of the total booking.