Park Grand London Lancaster Gate
14 - 16 Craven Hill Lancaster Gate, Westminster Borough, London, W2 3DU, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 1424 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate.
|Club Twin Room|
|Club Double Room|
|Deluxe Single Room|
|Deluxe Double Room|
6 reasons to choose Park Grand London Lancaster Gate
Manage your bookings online
They speak 8 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Our beautifully appointed rooms are designed with the utmost in comfort and relaxation in mind. Stylish and modern, the bedrooms are beautifully equipped with state-of-the-art amenities including complimentary broadband and Wi-Fi, LCD TV with satellite channels, tea/coffee making facilities, in-room safe and much more.
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate takes special requests - add in the next step!
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Lancaster Gate 0.2 miles
- Paddington (Circle & Bakerloo) 0.3 miles
- Paddington Station 0.3 miles
- Bayswater 0.3 miles
- Queensway 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Buckingham Palace 1.9 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.3 miles
- Big Ben 2.6 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.6 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.2 miles
14:00 - 00:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Hilton London Bankside has a review score of 9.3
Please note, the credit card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in.
Payment Information (Multiple Bookings): For guests that make a reservation for 9 rooms or more, the hotel will charge the credit card with 25% of the total booking cost at the time of booking. This amount is non-refundable. The remaining 75% will be charged to guest's credit card 14 days before arrival date. The credit card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in. If the booking is made by a third party, please contact the property directly to make alternative arrangements.
Cancellation Policy (Multiple Bookings): If guests make a reservation for 9 rooms or more, cancellations made less than 28 days before arrival will result in the hotel charging the credit card with the cost of the entire reservation.
In case of advance purchase bookings: The credit card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in. If the booking is made by a third party, please contact the property directly to make alternative arrangements
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1424 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: