St John's Lodge
Lake Road, Windermere, LA23 2EQ, United Kingdom – Show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 529 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Economy Double Room|
|Cosy Double Room|
|Standard Double Room|
|Large Double Room|
|Large King Room|
We work hard to make our guests feel welcome at St John's Lodge with a warm welcome, advice about the area, a peaceful night and fabulous breakfast!
St John's Lodge takes special requests - add in the next step!
6 reasons to choose St John's Lodge
108 properties in Windermere
Manage your bookings online
529 independent reviews
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Express check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Private check-in/check-out
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Daily maid service
- Business centre
- VIP room facilities
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
10:30 - 21:30 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 7 years are welcome.
One further child or adult is charged GBP 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Cash Cheque (domestic only)
Hover over the cards for more info.
Check-in is open between 10:30 - 21:30.
- Leave the M6 at junction 36. St John's Lodge is 17 miles from the M6.
- Travel along the A590 by-passing Kendal and then at a large roundabout take the second exit, signposted
- A591 for Windermere -Turn off the A591 at Windermere (The Windermere Hotel is in front of you and the entrance to Windermere train station is on your left)
- Continue down through Windermere village on the one-way system to Lake Road – the main road to Bowness
- You will pass a Lakeland slate monument known as Baddeley Clock on your left, then Morgan’s Dentist and then St John’s Lodge is only a few more doors down on your left.
Please inform St John's Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.