188 Wood Lane, Osterley, TW7 5EH Hounslow Show map
The Bridge House offers self-catering accommodations with kitchen facilities. Located in Osterley, it is near Heathrow Airport, Twickenham Stadium and a 20 minute trip from central London.
Osterley Tube (subway) station (Piccadilly Line) is a 10 minute walk away, and is the 5th station from Heathrow Airport (15 minutes). Hounslow shopping center is nearby.
The guest house is also near highways A4, M4 and M25, Syon Park, Kew Gardens, Hampton Court, Windsor Castle and Osterley Park, a former Tudor mansion.
A subsidiary of Crompton Guest House, The Bridge House is primarily self-catering, with a shared kitchen available between 7am and 9:30pm. All guests are offered a warm, friendly service and a welcoming smile.
Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
12:00 - 21:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Free! All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Please check-in at the main office at the Crompton Guest House to pick up your room keys. If you would like to go straight to The Bridge House, please call the main office and advise them of your arrival time so someone can be there to greet you.
A taxi service (for an additional fee) from the airport can be requested.
To Crompton Guest House (for check-in):
Crompton Guest House is situated 30 metres from Hounslow Central Underground Station. Subject to availability, the guest house offers a free drop-off from Crompton Guest House to The Bridge House. Otherwise, you can get there by car, or by train to Osterley Tube Station, from which The Bridge House is a 10 to 15 minute walk.
By Transfer (at an additional cost)
From the airports:
Please contact the guest house in advance, stating your requirements.
To Crompton Guest House by car:
- From the M1/ M40/M25 motorways, exit onto the M4 for London.
- Take junction 3 (Hounslow A3006) and at the large roundabout, take the 3rd exit, following signs for Central London / A4.
- Go through a set of traffic lights and at Waggoners roundabout, take the first left onto the A4.
- Continue straight through Henlys roundabout (you will see a Macdonalds on your right-hand side and a BP petrol station on the left) and get into the right-hand lane.
- Continue through traffic lights following signs for Hounslow/A3006.
- Continue for around 2 miles through 5 sets of traffic lights and at the 6th, turn left (Yates Pub) onto Lampton Road, which is at the top of Hounslow High Street.
- You will pass through one more set of traffic lights and after about 100 yards will see the guest house on your right-hand side.
To The Bridge House
From Osterley Underground:
- Turn left out of the station and walk along the A4 / Great West Road.
- After 100 metres continue through the set of traffic lights (Cole Car Hire on your left).
- At the next set of traffic lights (Osterley Park Pub is on the corner on your left), take a left turn onto Wood Lane.
- The Bridge House is around 300 metres further up on the left.
There is no 24-hour front desk at The Bridge House. You are required to go to the main office: Crompton Guest House, 49 Lampton Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 1JG to check in and pick up your room keys.
If you would like to check in later than 9 pm or if you prefer to go to The Bridge House directly, please call ahead to confirm your preferred time of arrival.
|| manchester bars | manchester restaurants | manchester theatre guide | manchester gig guide | manchester apartments ||
|| wigan hotels | fallowfield hotels | didsbury hotels | salford hotels | lake district hotels | blackpool hotels | stadium hotels ||
|| london hotels | edinburgh hotels | faroe islands hotels | uk theatre hotels ||
|| hotels in europe | hotels in switzerland | zurich hotels | geneva hotels | basel hotels | zermatt hotels | montreux hotels ||
All pages within HotelsForEurope.com are Copyright © 2002-05 Pride Of Manchester. All rights reserved. If you wish to reproduce any content please contact us first for permission - We don't bite!
All information correct on 28th February 2006. Hotels Of Manchester can not be held responsible for any differences experienced at the hotel.