Search for hotels in Reading
The Faculty Serviced Apartments
21-27 London Road, RG1 5BJ Reading Show map
The Faculty Serviced Apartments are fully furnished apartments with free wireless broadband. The town center is a 5-minute walk away.
The 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments offer privacy, space and comfort. Each apartment includes a equipped kitchen, lounge area, and a separate bedroom. There is also a modern bathroom and dining space.
The apartments offer a weekly housekeeping service, and there is secure keypad entry for convenient access. On-site parking is also possible by prior reservation.
The Faculty is just a 5-minute walk from The Oracle shopping complex, which offers a variety of shops, bars and restaurants, along with a movie theater and casino. Located close to all major bus routes, Reading's numerous business parks are also easily accessible.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of The Faculty Serviced Apartments
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Family Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (Public and Private)
- Designated Smoking Area
Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Policies of The Faculty Serviced Apartments
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
15:00 - 00:00 hours
07:00 - 10:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
The Faculty is a modern, self contained development of serviced apartments maintained to a high standard. Secure keypad entry ensures that guests can arrive at a time to suit them, and a meet and greet can be arranged if requested when booking. All apartments offer space, comfort, privacy and convenience unrivaled by any hotel room.
The Faculty is just a 5 minute walk from the center of town, close to The Oracle shopping complex which offers a large variety of shops, bars and restaurants along with the Vue movie theater and a casino. Located close to all major bus routes, Reading's numerous business parks are also easily accessible.
- Turn off of the M4 at junction 10.
- Take the A329, then the A4 to Reading.
- Go past the Royal Berkshire Hospital on the A4 and keep in the right-hand lane.
- Shortly after passing through a set of traffic lights (with Sidmouth Street on your right), you will see The Turk pub on your right-hand side.
- Immediately after the Turk pub, turn right into East Street.
- Take the 1st left and follow this round to the left which will bring you to The Faculty.
From Reading Station:
- Walk down Station Road towards the Oracle shopping centre and continue straight on into Queen Victoria Street.
- At the end, turn right into Broad Street and take the 2nd right into Duke Street.
- At the end of Duke Street, cross Queens Road into London Street.
- Take the 1st left into South Street then the 1st right into East Street.
- After approximately 90 metres (100 yards) up East Street you will see a turning on your right with a Berkshire Apartment Services sign on the wall. Go in here, turn left and continue until you come to The Faculty.
Access details will be sent by email prior to arrival.
Parking spaces must be reserved. Please contact The Faculty in advance for parking reservations.