The Royal Hotel
1 South Parade, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1JP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 240 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 reasons to choose The Royal Hotel
58 properties in Weston-super-Mare
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club 1.8 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Northbound M5 6.1 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Southbound M5 6.2 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 10.2 miles
- Penarth Railway Station 10.2 miles
Most popular landmarks nearby
- Cardiff Bay 11.1 miles
- Wales Millennium Centre 11.1 miles
- University of South Wales - Cardiff Campus 12.1 miles
- St David's Hall 12.3 miles
- Cardiff Millenium Stadium 12.4 miles
From 15:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 2.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 appealing option:
- Kensington Court Holiday Apartments has a review score of 9
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 240 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: