눉- Not knowing how to work the shower (a little sign would of helped)
- Lack of towel hooks, rings or rail to hang towels in the bathroom.
- Would of liked fresh mushrooms at breakfast (not tinned) however breakfast was good none the less.
- Dining room ambiance, felt older than the rest of the hotel with patterned carpet and views of office/desk area. Screen to block off office area and a new carpet/sofas or sofa covers would make this room more up to date.
눇- Hosts, kind, friendly and helpful.
- Comfy bed
- Location; just off main high street and 2 mins to the beach too.
- Breakfast - good quality and well cooked.
- facilities in bedroom; long mirror, hair dyer, tea and coffee tray, complimentary water.