Search for hotels in Bodmin
Helland Bridge, PL30 4QS Bodmin Show map
In peaceful grounds and countryside, Tredethy House is a relaxed, elegant English country house built in the Tudor period. It offers spacious en suite bedrooms, many with garden and woodland views.
An organic continental buffet is served for breakfast and includes Italian ham, cheese, fresh local bread, warm croissants and pastries, homemade organic muesli, jams, fresh fruit salad and homemade organic yogurt.
The country house is in an area of outstanding beauty and a 15-mile drive from the Eden Project. Lanhydrock House and Gardens are about 5 miles away.
Tredethy House was the home of Prince Chula of Thailand until the late 60s. Today, the 7 acres of grounds at Tredethy Country House host beautiful, colourful plants, trees and flowers all through spring, summer and autumn.
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Children's playground
- Horse riding
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Babysitting/child services
- Bridal suite
- Souvenirs/gift shop
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
15:30 - 21:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! Up to two children under 3 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 2.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
By Car (from Exeter):
- Proceed into Cornwall on the A30.
- Take the right-hand turn into Helland (also signposted Launceston A30). This is 8 miles past the Jamaica Inn and approximately 4 miles before Bodmin.
- After turning right for Helland off the dual carriageway, cross over 2 cattle grids, then turn left at the first small crossroads.
- Proceed along this lane through Helland, over the bridge and up the hill.
- You will see Tredethy Country Hotel on your right-hand side.
Bodmin is the nearest centre, with well-connected Parkway station, including the London-Paddington train.
Newquay Airport is less then half an hour's drive, with a daily flight to Stansted Airport.