Search for hotels in London
Villiers Tokyo Studio Apartments
No 29 Villiers Street, WC2N 6ND London Show map
Situated just off The Strand, only 500 metres from Trafalgar Square, these Japanese-style cabin studios have Wi-Fi available and modern kitchens. Parliament Square is a 10-minute walk away.
The Villiers TOKYO studios each have an iPod dock, DVD player and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Apartments also feature stylish leather sofa beds and bare wooden floors.
All studios feature a private bathroom, a laptop safe and air conditioning. The compact kitchenettes have a hot plate, refrigerator and kettle, and full kitchenware is provided.
Just 100 metres from Embankment Underground Station, VilliersTOKYO is 500 metres from lively Leicester Square. The theatres, shops and bars of Covent Garden are within a 5-minute walk.
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
WiFi is available in all areas and charges are applicable.
No parking available.
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
14:00 - 00:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Up to two older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that special terms and conditions regarding check-in times and procedures apply. Once you have made a reservation, you agree with these below terms and conditions:
- Please note that a refundable damage deposit of GBP 150 or in the event of personal discretion maybe higher is required upon check-in.
- Villiers Apartments reserves the right to raise the damage deposit amount and to refuse apartment access if unable to comply.
- Guests must provide an estimated time for key handover.
Office Hours :
Monday-Friday 09:00 - 18:00
Saturday-Sunday 10:00 - 15:00
Monday-Friday 14:00 - 18:00
Saturday-Sunday 14:00 - 15:00
Check-in out of office hours:
- After the check-in times, self check-in (entry codes communicated) or compulsory chauffeur service (key handover) may apply.
- Please note that guests must provide a photo of ID / passport and a copy of the credit card used for booking, in order to receive the self check in information.
- The company reserves the rights to refuse entry on a non-refundable cancellation basis if requested documents are not emailed to them directly by 48 hours prior to arrival.
- The property will pre-authorise a damage deposit.
For reservations made out of office hours, for the same check-in day:
- A photo of ID / passport and credit card used for booking, in order to receive the self check in information.
- A damage deposit.
- Please note the company reserves the rights to refuse entry on a non-refundable cancellation basis if requested documents are not emailed or sent via text message 2 hours prior to arrival.
Arriving within office hours:
- If arriving at the property within office hours, please telephone the property and a member of staff will arrive within 10 minutes.
- Guests must present a valid ID and the credit card used for booking upon check-in.
Early check-in or late check-out is possible, subject to availability. Fees apply.