Waterhall Country House - Gatwick
Prestwood Lane, Ifield Wood, Gatwick, Crawley, RH11 0LA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Double Room with up to 15 Days Parking|
|Twin Room with up to 15 Days Parking|
Waterhalls Accommodation: Ten Ensuite Rooms Hospitable Amiable Landlord and Landlady
Waterhall Country House - Gatwick takes special requests - add in the next step!
5 reasons to choose Waterhall Country House - Gatwick
36 properties in Crawley
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 0 per day.
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Airport shuttle
- Adult only
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Crawley Borough Council 2.6 miles
- Crawley Library 2.8 miles
- Gatwick Airport North Terminal 2.9 miles
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital 3 miles
- Gatwick Airport South Terminal 3.4 miles
Most popular landmarks nearby
- Three Bridges 3.4 miles
- Horley Library 3.7 miles
- Horley Council Offices 3.9 miles
- Pease Pottage Services M23 4.1 miles
- Box Hill 8.4 miles
The Half Moon (0 miles)
Sainsbury (0 miles)
15:00 - 22:00 hours
02:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport - North Terminal has a location score of 9.5
- Oakhurst Gatwick B&B has a review score of 9.1
No large parties are accepted. The Waterhall Country House regret that they cannot cater for children under 12 years of age.
Guests are required to leave their car keys with the property if they are using the holiday parking facility. All cars are left at owner's risk. Parking is free whilst guests are staying at the property.