* Nothing really. We would have quite liked a small sofa rather that two separate chairs so we could have cuddled up, but that wouldn't suit everyone, and the chairs that were there were very comfortable.
* Great location, only 5-10mins walk to city centre.
* Small apartment, but had everything we wanted and more.
* Warm and cosy.
* Very helpful owners who greeted us upon arrival, showed us around the apartment and helped us find somewhere to park.
* Very comfortable bed...had a great night sleep even on our first night where normally you're adapting to new surroundings.
* One final point...when recommending places to eat and drink the owners didn't rate too highly the Kite pub almost opposite the property. If you're after fine dining, then this probably isn't the place for you, but for a good pint (few really nice ales to choose from), and good hearty pub food I couldn't rate it higher. I had their Texas burger the first night, and BBQ ribs the second, and both times it was some of the nicest 'comfort' food I've had. Also they had premiership rugby on the TV which is always nice to see rather than football!. My sort of pub! :-)
* We'd definitely stay here again.