Search for hotels in Mortehoe
Mortehoe, EX34 7EB Mortehoe Show map
This relaxing 4-star hotel has stunning views over Woolacombe Bay and private steps down to the sandy beach. It has 2 swimming pools, free Wi-Fi, and a restaurant with sea views.
Nearly all bedrooms at Watersmeet Hotel have a sea view, and some have a balcony or terrace.
The Watersmeet has a hot tub and a steam room, plus an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool looking out to the sea.
Lunch or a Devon cream tea may be taken on the terrace, by the pool or in the garden.The restaurant has 2 AA Rosettes for its cuisine, and has views of the setting sun. There is a smart/casual dress code. The new Bistro Restaurant is also available for a relaxed and informal dining experience.
Watersmeet Hotel is in Mortahoe, on the quiet edge of Woolacombe. It is ideal for exploring the North Devon coastline and beaches, walking the South West Coastal Path or surfing on one of Britain’s best surf beaches.
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking throughout
- Private beach area
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Sun terrace
- Hot tub
- Turkish/steam bath
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Babysitting/child services
- Dry cleaning
- Bridal suite
- Packed lunches
Wired internet is available in the business centre and is free of charge.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
14:00 - 22:30 hours
08:00 - 11:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! One further child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Leave the M5 at Junction 27, signposted Tiverton and the A361 to Barnstaple.
- Follow the A361 through Barnstaple and Braunton, heading towards Ilfracombe.
- Five miles past Braunton you will come to Mullacott Cross roundabout. Take the first exit left signposted Woolacombe on the B3343, follow this road for 2.5 miles into Woolacombe.
- Turn right along the Esplanade, signposted Mortehoe.
- The hotel is three quarters of a mile on the left-hand side.
Children under 8 years have high tea at 18:00 and are not expected in the restaurant at night. A smart casual dress code is required.