Search for hotels in Kingston upon Thames
The White Hart Hotel
1 High Street, KT1 4DA Kingston upon Thames Show map
A 2-minute drive from Hampton Court Palace, this charming hotel with traditional pub has free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and secure parking. It is 6 miles from London Heathrow Airport.
The White Hart Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Hampton Wick Station and near to the town centre of Kingston upon Thames. The hotel has flat-screen multi-channel TVs.
It is friendly, modern and offers Fullers ales, fresh food and a patio. The rooms are at the rear and are comfortable and well furnished.
White Hart Hotel has good motorway access and is ideal for Central London, Twickenham and Wimbledon.
Hotel Chain: Fuller's
When would you like to stay?
- 24-hour front desk
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Express check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Bridal suite
- Packed lunches
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Free! All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
From the M25:
- Exit at junction 12 for the M3, following signs for Sunbury, Kingston and London.
- Leave the M3 at junction 1, then follow the signs for the A308 (4th turning at the roundabout) towards Sunbury and Kingston.
- Go over the Humped-Back bridge past Kempton Park racecourse.
- Carry on for approximately 3.5 miles to a roundabout, then take the first left - the A308 for Kingston.
- Carry on for 1.5 miles, going straight over at the traffic lights (Bank of Ireland on your left).
- At the roundabout, take the first exit, then, after the zebra crossing, turn immediately left into the car park.
From London Waterloo:
Take the train to Hampton Wick, which is the stop after Kingston. From Hampton Wick Station, turn left and the hotel is a 5-minute walk away. It is on your right-hand side just before the roundabout.