Search for hotels in Kingston upon Thames
The White Hart Hotel
1 High Street, KT1 4DA Kingston upon Thames Show map
A 2-minute drive from Hampton Court Palace, this charming hotel with traditional pub has free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and secure parking. It is 6 miles from London Heathrow Airport.
The White Hart Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Hampton Wick Train Station and near the center of Kingston upon Thames. The hotel has flat-screen multi-channel TVs.
It is friendly, modern and offers Fullers ales, fresh food and a patio. The rooms are at the rear and are comfortable and well furnished.
White Hart Hotel has good freeway access and is ideal for Central London, Twickenham and Wimbledon.
Hotel Chain: Fuller's
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of The White Hart Hotel
- WiFi Available in All Areas
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Room Service
- Packed Lunches
Front Desk Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Dry Cleaning
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Honeymoon Suite
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of The White Hart Hotel
These are general hotel policies for The White Hart Hotel. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and Extra Beds
Free! All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
From the M25:
- Exit at junction 12 for the M3, following signs for Sunbury, Kingston and London.
- Leave the M3 at junction 1, then follow the signs for the A308 (4th turning at the roundabout) towards Sunbury and Kingston.
- Go over the Humped-Back bridge past Kempton Park racecourse.
- Carry on for approximately 3.5 miles to a roundabout, then take the first left - the A308 for Kingston.
- Carry on for 1.5 miles, going straight over at the traffic lights (Bank of Ireland on your left).
- At the roundabout, take the first exit, then, after the zebra crossing, turn immediately left into the car park.
From London Waterloo:
Take the train to Hampton Wick, which is the stop after Kingston. From Hampton Wick Station, turn left and the hotel is a 5-minute walk away. It is on your right-hand side just before the roundabout.