- there was totally no assistance in getting there from Kardamena port. Normally hosts show up at your arrival, we had to call (add the international call cost to the final price...) and the man who responded barely spoke a word of english. In the end we had to ask to people in the streets
- the guy is totally unhelpful: we needed to book a taxi to the airport for early morning, he said he would call it himself, but when we went to reception no taxi was called, he was nowhere to be seen, so we had to call ourselves (second international call)
- air conditioning is a must, forget to get any sleep without it as rooms are super hot. Add the ridiculous 5€ per day extra that they ask for turning on the aircon to the hotel fee
- we had no hot water. absolutely not, like you open the tap and nothing comes out.. when we pointed that out, the guy said he knew it, but could do nothing about it. Other guests had the same problem
- the karaoke bar in front of the hotel is super noisy until super late (at least 2am), so bring your own ear plugs
- all in all, if you add to the 36€ the 5€ aircon, and two international calls, I am not even that sure that the price is really competitive... when you travel on a budget you know you can't expect a 5 stars hotel, but this was was really way below any decency...
the price is low