-breakfast not so interesting (not too much options)
it's my 3rd time visit on Asteras , and first time that i book via booking.com.
Some things i like most on this hotel :
- cleaned rooms and towels changed , every morning , gives you another feeling , when you are entering your room after spending hours , exploring the island and swimming on the beaches
- if you like to go vacations and RELAX (like i do) then this hotel is suitable for you... spending time in the bar near the swimming pool at the afternoon , with chillout music at the background , and wind cools you from the sun and the high temps of summer is priceless... or sitting on the big balconies of your room without the noisy feeling you got on overcrowded Naousa or Paroikia during summer...all the aboves are an extra too when you are a family and you have your children with you
- The personnel is always there for you , and always able to help you with everything. ... Big cheers to Diamantis at the pool bar , that guy has quite a patience , and also to Fanis for the hospitality and kidness
- swimming pool is awesome and if you are not planning leaving the hotel and stay on it you can even eat at the restaurant which is right next to the pool for your launch or dinner(includes a little playroom full of toys for children , my daughter spend hours in there)
- i have to say i was quite impressed that despite i booked the normal room , they changed my room (free of charge) to superior one due to availability.Superior rooms are quite spacey and they had recently renovated them , adding new furnitures in bathroom and big flat tv's (saw mundial games there (: )
- the place the hotel is located gives me the feeling that i have all things around me because everything is too close: you got Naoussa for nightlife , you got Kolimbithres and Monastiri and SantaMaria and Punda and Golden beach for your swimming , you got Piso Livadi for fish taverns.