Yialos, Ios Chora, 84001, Greece – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 94 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Brother's Hotel.
Max adults: 3
Max children: 1 (up to 4 years of age)
|Studio (3 Adults)|
|Deluxe Triple Room|
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Studio (2 Adults)|
|× 5||Family Apartment|
Welcome to our family run hotel on the outskirts of Ios port,it is ideal for those looking for a quiet place to enjoy their holidays.
Brother's Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Brother's Hotel
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- Outdoor Pool
Pool and Spa
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Yialos Beach 0.4 miles
- Homer's Tomb 3.1 miles
- Psathi beach 4.9 miles
- Monastery of Agios Ioannis 6.3 miles
- Manganari Beach 7.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Tris Klissies Beach 7.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Ya-Loo Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Tropikana Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Souzana Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Enigma Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Octupus Tree Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Theatre ‘Odysseus Elytis’The open theatre ‘Odysseus Elytis’ is located in the area Tsoukalaria, near Chora. It has been designed by the architect Peter Haupt who loves Ios and has been declared an honored resident. It has been constructed with local marbl Mountain 1.6 miles
- Paleokastro. Paleokastro is a Byzantine castle which is built at the top of a hill in the northeastern side of Ios. The Byzantines constructed the castle in order to control the sea roads that connected Constantinople with Crete. They communicated with th Mountain 5 miles
- Homer’s Tomb According to ancient writers like Herodotus and Pausanias, the known Greek poet Homer died and buried in the island of Ios. Some references claim his mother, Klimeni, to come from the island. Additionally there is a tradition to support that Lake 5.6 miles
- Yialos Beach Sea/ocean 0.4 miles
- The Prehistoric settlement of SkarkosThis is a Proto-Cycladic settlement that dates back to 2800 B.C. and stretches on the hill of Skarkos. The residencies were two-storey constructions with cooking and storage rooms. It covers an area of 11 acres in cir Mountain 0.9 miles
1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged 25 % of the room stay per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 94 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: