What we didn't like:
- the breakfast selection was barely satisfying (each day the same, very small variation - e.g. only 1 kind of ham and 1 kind of cheese, eggs only hard boiled, etc.), but good value for money nevertheless;
- the Wi-Fi was unreliable, even in the apartment (it didn't reached one of the bedrooms most of the time), and pretty slow, so don't count on it;
- although the apartment was cleaned (in the beginning), it looked not so clean because the furniture was really OLD, actually very old and over-used and not even antique looking ... (maybe early 70s?);
- minimal MODERN facilities like microwave oven and dishwasher were absent;
- the cleaning every few days was not very thorough ... :-(
- the bathroom was smelly and noisy (we heard - and smelled! - every bit of ... going down the drain from the neighbors of the apartment above ours), I'd better not thing of it anymore - yuck!
- the location right at Corfu's best beach;
- the dinner menu served each day was excellent local cuisine, very tasty and the portions were big (the desert variation was a bit disappointing, but that was the case everywhere on Corfu), also excellent value for money for the half board (breakfast and dinner) we got; staff was very friendly!
- the apartment was adequately spacious, there was a parking place for each apartment, very nice surroundings (lots of vegetation around, beautiful sunsets to be seen from the beach, apartment's terrace or restaurant).