Kolokotroni & Asvestospiliarou, Stavros, 73100, Greece – Show map
Compare availability by week:
Cretan View is located in a picturesque area of four acres, close to the shore at the location of Stavros in Akrotiri, Chania. It is in this area that the movie ‘Zorba the Greek’ - frοm the book of the same name by Nikos Kazantzakis, directed by Michael Kakoyannis and music by Mikis Theodorakis - was filmed. It is a site that represents the charm of Crete and Cretans as it combines images from rugged and tall mountains, steep shores and sandy beaches, a cultural legacy inherited from the Minoan civilization -the first island culture of Europe- and an excellent hospitality ‘filoxenia’, memorable to the visitor. For this reason we named the villa ‘Cretan View’, since it offers a breathtaking view as well as a view of life that only in Crete can be experienced.
Cretan View takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Cretan View
Manage your bookings online
112,310,000 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Saltwater Pool
- Pool With View
- Swimming Pool Toys
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Grocery Deliveries
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Show map
- The Holy Monastery of Agia Triada 4.3 miles
- Chania Old Venetian Harbor 5.8 miles
- Saint Anargyri Church 5.9 miles
- Mosque of Kioutsouk Hassan 5.9 miles
- Nautical Museum of Crete 6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Maritime Museum Of Crete 6 miles
- House-Museum of Eleftherios Venizelos 6 miles
- Archaeological Museum of Chania 6 miles
- Golden Beach 7.3 miles
- Platanias Square 10.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- INKA Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Irene's Restaurant 0.9 miles
- Chalkiadakis MAX Supermarket 7.5 miles
- Thanassis Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Kournas Lake 28 miles
- Cretan sea Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Villa Nimertis has a location score of 9.8
No review score yet...
We need at least 5 reviews before we can calculate a review score. If you book and review your stay, you can help Cretan View meet this goal.